Over recent years there has been a consistent evolution of threats being faced by navies and coast guards globally. The volume and variety of missions, whether nationally or internationally focused, has placed an increased emphasis on having a greater number of multi-mission capable platforms with affordable technological advancements.
Offshore Patrol & Security 2014 provides the naval and coast guard community with the unique opportunity to gain a clear understanding of future requirements and capabilities for multirole platforms.
Offshore Patrol & Security 2014 will act as the international hub for the offshore patrol community and provide an in-depth analysis of emerging markets such as SE Asia, South America and the Middle East.
Key Focus Areas:
- OPVs, Frigates and Fast Attack Craft
- ISTAR and Combat Information Systems
- Interception and Boarding
- Freedom of manoeuvre (MCM and ASW)
- System Automation and Lean Manning
- Weapon Systems and Survivability
- Unmanned Systems
- Training and Simulation